Wednesday 27 April 2011

DECORATIVE ITEMS


I would have liked to sit on these inticrately done little sofas  but for that, I would have to be a really tiny person like Lilliputians in Gulliver's Travels. These sofas are small show pieces you can adorn your shelves. Very artistically done! 


 Wish I could sit in a chariot like this and take a ride along Salem Mubarak Street when there is least traffic. A small cute looking decorative item for any shelf!
A replica of an ancient Egyptian King's throne? 
Nice decorative item for a child's room. It's quite small and pretty.
A huge variety of interesting looking photo frames. If I were to choose, I'd have a difficult time. 

 

Elaborately adorned Ornamental Jewellery boxes.

 Some really cute decorative items  and little toys for children

They are all available at Centerpoint, Salmiah,  near H&M (and surely in all the Centerpoint branches). 

No comments: