Sunday 17 April 2011

SALE AT 'GAP'











Sale at GAP was initially posted by LWDLIK, http://www.ladieswhodolunchinkuwait.com which is such a beautiful blog about all the interesting things you can do in Kuwait, be it shopping, exhibition, art, cultural activities, things to do, or entertaintment, music, movies, there is so much that is covered in the blog, that  I visit the blog everyday, sometimes even twice a day! Thanks to LWDLIK's posts, there is so much one can learn from the blog and plenty of things to do in Kuwait during the weekends (and weekdays too!)

I visited GAP yesterday at the Avenues Mall and the sale is still on, till 22nd April. Do vist GAP, as they have nice clothes for the summer if you are interested.  Besides Women's wear, they have Men's wear and a beautiful children's wear section. They have a huge collection of jeans, if you want buy yourself some new jeans. Glad I shopped at GAP! 

2 comments:

LWDLIK said...

Glad you find it useful :OD Your comment came just at the right time I'm just reeling from being told I'm so offensive. Seems I have a warped sense of humour LOL. Keep up the blog you know I pop by often to read it.
K x

KUWEIGHT64 said...

LWDLIK, I find your posts quite inspiring and you touch a certain chord that makes us open our eyes and hearts to so much that's happening around us, for example your post and views on the movie TOKAI, or the devastation caused by Tsunami in Japan, your advice to young girls how to avoid being taken advantage of. Besides covering all the wonderful things to do in Kuwait, I also appreciate the awareness you bring out concerning social issues.