Friday 13 May 2011

BLOGGER WAS DOWN FOR OVER 24 HOURS!

WAS DOWN!

Dear Readers and Visitors,

My apologies to everyone who visited my page and did not find any new posts on Friday 13th May. I was able to access my blog only by Friday night.  As you might be aware, Blogger powered by Google was down for over the last 24 hours and all of my 6 or 7 posts that I put up early in the morning yesterday, was missing!. Blogger posted on their status that they would restore all the posts that were removed.  However, I was so glad when Blogger restored the recently removed posts. Well, everyone who uses Blogger all over the world, faced the same problem. I missed blogging and was waiting for Blogger to start functioning and boy am I glad that I can start posting again. Hope we don't face such a problem again. Thanks to all the Blogger staff who would have worked long and hard  to get it working. 

I used to keep checking Blogger status every now and then and this is what they were updating us with:

Friday, 
May 13, 2011 Blogger is back now. We're still working on restoring some of the data. For more details, see this post: http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/05/blogger-is-back.html. Posted by Chang at 10:32 PDT 

We’ve started restoring the posts that were temporarily removed and expect Blogger to be back to normal soon.   Posted by at 06:07 PDT

To get Blogger back to normal, all posts since 7:37am PDT on Weds, 5/11 have been temporarily removed. We expect everything to be back to normal soon. Sorry for the delay.Posted by at 04:25 PDT

Blogger will go into read-only mode Wednesday (5/11) 10:00PM PST for about an hour for maintenance. Posted by at 21:17 PDT 
 
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
We've identified a problem rendering some blogs containing the popular posts widget. Our engineers are fixing the issue and the it should be resolved shortly. Thanks for your patience in the mean time.Posted by Andrew at 01:25 PDT


No comments: