Thursday 5 May 2011

EAU DE PARFUM VANITAS FROM VERSACE



This is a rather late post. Two weeks ago, I was passing in front of Debenhams (Avenues Mall), their saleslady standing outside the store, stopped me wanting to spray perfume they were promoting. So I asked, which one is it and she said it's a new arrival for 2011,  'Vanitas' from Versace. I laughed and said, 'No, thankyou'. That’s because I am not a Versace fragrance fan as I find Versace perfumes too strong for my taste. She assured me its floral and very nice…Reluctantly, I agreed…She sprayed on both my wrists and as I walked away, and smelt, well, I was pleasantly surprised as Vanitas is a beautiful fragrance. I got a sample from Va Va Voom, and tried it out three times already. It really smelt nice on me and I  find the fragrance to be long lasting. After you spray, you just have to wait a while, say 10 minutes, to feel the notes of the fragrance blossom into something special. Ladies, if you like fragrances, do try out the Eau de Parfum ‘Vanitas’ from Versace. It's made up of  notes of lime, floral wave of tiare and freesia along with a pleasant  trail of tonka bean and sensual woody accords of cedarwood .  It's available in all the major perfume outlets

No comments: