Friday 13 May 2011

RESUMED MY EXERCISE



After a gap, I resumed my walk today  a part of my much needed exercise. I walked for an hour and 10 minutes in the Park. I made an important COMMITTMENT to myself. I will exercise daily for a week. After that, I hope it becomes an integral part of my daily routine without excuses. I have been able to stick to my low calorie diet, but somehow I haven't shown that sort of dedication to my exercise regimen which is interrupted too frequently. My reasons for that would be purely baseless, so I shall avoid an explanation. It's about time, I gave exercise equal importance. Whether you intend to lose weight or not, it's really essential to exercise. I realized one thing...if we want to do anything truly meaningful,  we will find the time to do it. What's more important than our health? 

No comments: