Saturday 4 June 2011

SALE AT CENTREPOINT

Centrepoint Salmiah


Compact mirrors in exclusive designs

Variety of compact mirrors with beautiful emellishment, perfect to carry in the bag


There is a nice SALE going on in CENTREPOINT on clothes, innerwear, footwear, accessories, bags, makeup, well just about everything, for men, women and children. I went to Centrepoint, Salmiah on Friday evening and boy, was I surprised to see a huge amount of people shopping at Centrepoint. Never really come across so many people at any shop during a SALE. They have nice footwear for ladies and gents. I  didn't have time to visit the women's garment section or the accessories section, though there was SALE going on there as well. 
I was in bit of a hurry, as I needed to visit Sultan Center nearby. Oh and yes...there were lots of ladies buying makeup from the Makeup section that  has many brands to choose from.  The customers' queue at the cash registers for payment was really 'longggg'. I just had to pick something small - I got myself a compact mirror with an antique looking exterior, that I liked. They had a lovely new collection of compact mirrors for ladies, with beautifully embellished exteriors (on sale), which would be any lady's fancy I feel, so I got one for my daughter too. The mirrors are kept in two separate locations. One set is kept near the photo frames. Another set is kept in the make up section. Well, there are a few plain varieties too, if you like it simple. The SALE is on till Saturday 11th June at all their branches (Centrepoint - Hawalli, Kuwait City, Fahaheel, Salmiah, Shuwaikh).

Centrepoint, Salem Mubarak Street, Salmiah (tel): 25711957

No comments: