Tuesday 1 November 2011

BEAUTIFUL SKY

It was a bright, beautiful afternoon when I started my walk at 4pm in the Salmiah Park yesterday. On a clear day, the most enjoyable thing about my walk is gazing into the sky as I walk, just to watch the magnificent colours of the sky change from pleasant cerulean blue to lilac, lavender and shades of pink towards sunset. It's just amazing. Here are some pictures I took of the beautiful sky. A lot things come for free which we overlook and forget to appreciate. We have nice public parks and water front walkways from Scientific Center in Salmiyah, stretching to Kuwait City - where you can cycle, or jog or walk.  I was thinking nature has so much to offer - nothing beats just being out in the the open and enjoying nature as well as getting your exercise. A healthy treat for your body and soul! Okay, here are the sky pictures.

Salmiah Park







It was a nice sight - the plane flying in the sky against the backdrop of the light from the setting sun.










The moon becomes visible in the sky just after sunset

No comments: