Tuesday 15 November 2011

MOONLIT EVENING MARINA WATERFRONT

Friday 11-11-11 was special to many people due to various myths and beliefs surrounding this special date. I usually finish my walk before sunset. It was a busy day for me and I ended up going for my walk after 6.30pm in the evening. When I looked up at the sky, it was full moon night and the view from Marina Crescent and Marina waterfront was quite spectacular. The moon seemed to shine luminously on the entire city. I cannot do justice to the beauty of the full moon, and the surroundings with the pictures I captured. Some breath taking moments are just to be experienced. Anyways, here are some pictures I took  that evening. Something  really nice I experienced  on 11-11-11.









2 comments:

Vasu said...

Beautiful Photographs! (First one is my desktop):) Spectacular Sea -City View! Ms Moon sure looks her best, our earth's very own show stopper!

KUWEIGHT64 said...

Thankyou, glad you like the pics.