Monday 12 December 2011

WEIGHT LOSS - NOT EVERYTHING YOU LOVE IS GOOD FOR YOU


What is the one thing that you love that is not good for you?

For me, its sweets! But I am okay with it, I can do without it. Ever since I adopted healthy eating habits and lifestyle, I don't crave for sweets, for I know and accept the fact that  it's not good for me; once in a fortnight or once a month,  I would treat myself to a tiny portion. I am able to say 'No' when someone offers me sweets. My body does not require all that sugar or extra calories.


It's important to let go of certain things you 'love' which are not good for you when you have made up an important decision like losing excess weight. What are those things you have to eat in moderation, what are those things that you have to give up to lose weight? Giving up is not a sacrifice. It just means, you have made a decision to eat consciously and feed your body with what it requires to stay in optimum health. 


No comments: