Friday 6 January 2012

EXPRESS AVENUE MALL IN CHENNAI


The Express Avenue Mall in Chennai is a beautiful must visit place for those aspiring to visit Chennai. It's Chennai's largest retail shopping destination that will find you spending a good many happy hours. It was awarded with the 'Most Admired Shopping Mall of the Year' award in 2011. My aunt took me to the Express Avenue Mall while I was visiting her. It's a huge mall with lot of shops, eateries, movie theatres and gaming. A great place to be!











2 comments:

Shopping malls in Chennai said...

A very beautiful blog with colorful pictures as well! :-) I loved it! Express Avenue is one of my favorite mall in Chennai. And there is an other upcoming shopping mall called MARG Junction.

Unknown said...

Its a very beautiful blog with colorful pictues as well I lloved it. Thanks for sharing the post.SelectCiti provides more information about Shopping mall in chennai.