Sunday 8 April 2012

EASTER EGGS, BUNNIES, GOODIES AND GIFTS

I dropped into Sultan Center yesterday, which I do every year before Easter. They always have a lot of goodies, gifts and small hampers for easter. As I type this, I can get a whiff of someone baking a cake for Easter as my windows are open. As much as I love chocolates and cakes, I don't indulge in them anymore. There was quite a number of people at Sultan Center  devouring at the variety of  easter eggs at the chocolate easter egg section (on the ground level in proximity to the escalators. I am glad I had my camera to keep me engaged. Or else I might have aimed for the chocolate eggs. Upstairs on the first floor, they have little easter baskets, cute bunnies, chickens and ducks, eggs again, and many knick knacks. Worth a visit.


















No comments: