Wednesday 6 June 2012

HOME GOODS

I saw these lovely decorative / gift items when I was at 'Home Goods', Michigan. The frogs and lizards which you see in the photos are  pretty with happy faces.  I think sea shells  and  aquatic animals make lovely decorative items especially if you are creative and imaginative and can think of how to arrange and place them artistically. Seashells are symbolic to peace and tranquility and if you like the ocean, beaches and sea, you might want to have some seashells in your home as a part of your decor. I have a lovely seashell photo frame from Ikea, in which I have placed a photo of my husband and myself.  If you enjoy nature or wildlife, you'd probably like animal decor. If you like art, you might like glass based decors or paintings or sculptures. 








No comments: