Saturday 30 June 2012

MANGO AND ORANGE - A REFRESHING DRINK



While I was at Birmingham aiport last month, it was breakfast time and I felt like having an orange juice with my breakfast and while I looked at the fresh juices available at the supermarket at Marks and Spencer food outlet, I saw this Orange and Mango drink and I enjoyed every sip of it.

The exotic king of fruits, mangoes are all over in the market and oranges are in plenty too. They are very nourishing, both high in vitamins and anti-oxidants. Cut pieces of half a ripe mango or a full one (preferably alphonso) and blend it roughly with fresh orange juice, so you'll have bits of mango pieces in your drink. Add a litte water or more orange juice if necessary. You don't have to add any sugar and there is your very own healthy energetic, mood enchancing drink!

No comments: