Saturday 19 January 2013

HOT DOG AT GERMAN CHRISTMAS MARKET

On the first day we reached Birmingham, we decided to visit the German Christmas market in the evening. The market was bustling with people, children, so much of activity and musicians playing jazz, carols, and lots of music. There were numerous stalls with lots of interesting things on display, lots of food everywhere and one could feel the beautiful Christmas spirit. We decided to try the famed Bratwurst German sausage at one of the food stalls.  When I was on vacation, my diet took a short vacation too. I had to be careful not to over indulge and try my best to be aware and in control of the calories I consumed in a day. The hot dog tasted good, I couldn't finish it. Felt full by the time I ate half. Here are some photos.











No comments: