Tuesday 26 February 2013

KUWAIT LIBERATION DAY 2013 - MORE PHOTOS OF AIRSHOW AT MARINA CRESCENT

Yesterday, I had posted some photos of the airshow that was held at Marina Crescent. Today being Liberation Day of Kuwait, there was another airshow held at 4pm today. It lasted for about 20 minutes and it was really nice to see (from my balcony). There were different fighter aircrafts that went up in the air in formations and creating patterns in colored smoke depicting the National Flag of Kuwait. There were other acrobatic stunts as well by the fighter planes.  After the air show, I did see some colored smoke rising high from the ground level, which means, there would have been land and/or water based army/navy/marine activities perhaps? Wish we could have been there at the venue, only thing was I wasn't keeping well for past two days. Anyways, I managed to take some photos of the airshow that was held today. 







 












1 comment:

Anonymous said...


cool!!!