Wednesday 6 March 2013

LAST DAY OF HALA FEBRUARY 2013 CELEBRATIONS AT SHARQ MALL

Sharq Mall towards evening and night turns into a beautiful location to take photos. It was the last day of the Hala February 2013 celebrations at the Sharq MalI on March 2 . I tried to take whatever photos I could in the short amount of  time I was able spend there. Besides food and toy stalls, there was this lovely art work done on the ground before the amphitheater.  It looked like an abstract work done with colored sand. I am not aware of the theme nor what it's supposed to represent. But it looked really nice. I've added a few more photos from the circus we attended on that day.We must go back there again and peacefully take photos around the Mall and surroundings one of these days.






















No comments: