Friday 10 May 2013

ENINAS ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITION AT TIJARIA TOWER

I was waiting for a reason to visit the Tijaria Tower and I was excited when I came to know about the Eninas Art and Photography Exhibition. It was held from 1st May to 6th May at the Tijaria Tower, from 7 pm to 10 pm. I visited the exhibition on Sunday 5th May.  Tijaria Tower is one of my favorite landmarks in Kuwait, purely for its architectural splendor that is so unique. I've blogged about it earlier. It looks so grand in the day time and at night, it magically appears to look like a space age building -  absolutely amazing. May be I feel this way because I am fascinated by art and architecture.

Back to the exhibition, it was held on the 25th floor of the tower. The gallery was huge. I think the whole floor was taken up to hold the exhibition. Paintings and photographs displayed were unique, done by various talented artists. Almost all the paintings and photographs had a story to tell which makes the viewer not only admire the colors, theme and creativity but also helps us understand and appreciate  their paintings even more. Each artist was given their own space to exhibit their work. It was breathtaking experience because no. 1, the paintings and photo exhibits were fabulous, no. 2, the exhibits were displayed in the gallery with huge glass windows all around from floor to ceiling and you can see the Kuwait city shimmering with lights from the huge glass windows of the gallery from the 25th floor. 


Tijaria Tower













































No comments: