Tuesday 25 June 2013

MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCE FOR WOMEN - DAISY EAU SO FRESH

Have you tried Marc Jacobs classic fragrance, 'Daisy'? If you like this, you are definitely going to like the new version, 'Daisy Eau So Fresh', which is an amazing floral-fruity fragrance compared to the original classic. I wear the original Daisy eau de toilette, which I like a lot. It's more floral.  But Daisy Eau So Fresh is a must have for those who love floral-fruity fragrances. And it's long lasting too. I feel the floral combinations in the fragrance stands out a bit more than the fruity notes, which I totally enjoy. Just perfect for summer, be it day or night. You are bound to be asked, what are you wearing, it smells so nice.....

This would be my top pick I'd recommend for this summer among all the perfumes I've tried in the past few months. Verdict : Exhilarating!

Top Layer: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear

Mid Base: Violets, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom
Dry Base: Musks, Cedarwood, Plum


No comments: