Friday 28 June 2013

MY PHOTO FOR THE DAY - MR. GORILLA

I took these photos at the Atlanta Zoo in Georgia. I have never seen gorillas at such close quarters with no metal fences or caging. I enjoyed observing them. There were a number of gorillas. Like people, each gorilla distinctly looked different from the other and so human like in certain  movements and mannerisms. Now let me give you something to do.

Guess the gorilla's moods and emotions

1. Bored
2. Watching other gorillas
3. Showing off with his pose - he knows he has an audience
4. Relaxing


1. Angry
2. Roaring
3. Trying to scare his audience
4. Yawning

1. Sad
2. Sleepy
3. Thinking
4. Lonely

Now for the answers. Since I was there, having observed him for a while, I think I could judge his moods. So here we go

Answers:
1st Photo : 2
2nd Photo : 4
3rd Photo : 3

No comments: